Fri, 16 June|
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2023 - Sunday 16th July!
All Ashbourne Landcare Members are invited to attend the 2023 Annual General Meeting at Tylden Hall on 16 July, 2:00pm.
Time & Location
16 June, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tylden, 5 Tylden-Woodend Rd, Tylden VIC 3444, Australia
About the event
NOTICE is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Ashbourne Landcare Group will be held at 2pm on Sunday 16 July 2023, at Tylden Hall.
RSVP by via the website by 30 June, 2023. Apologies can also be made via the website.
The meeting will be followed by a Seed Ball workshop, facilitated by Rebekah Ritchie, UCLN. Afternoon tea will be served after the workshop. Family and potential new members are welcome.
Please bring a plate for afternoon tea. Coffee, tea and drinks will be provided.
The meeting will:
1. Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM (10 July, 2022)*
2. Receive and consider the Annual Report of the Committee*
3. Receive and consider the Financial Report for the financial year to 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022*
4. Appoint Office Bearers and the Ordinary Committee members
*Papers will be circulated prior to the meeting.
In accordance with the Rules the following members will retire from the Committee but may re-nominate: Matthew Grant-Allen, Sarah Biggs, Millie Gellatly, and Marcus Smith. Sarah Biggs, Secretary and Millie Gellatly, Treasurer have chosen not to re-nominate.
Nominations are invited for the 2023/24 Committee and if an election is required it will be conducted in accordance with the Rules.
This is the timetable for that process:
1. The notice invites those members interested in serving on the Committee to nominate in writing, including an election statement, to the Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 13 June.
The positions available for a term of office until the 2025 AGM are President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and up to six additional Committee members.
2. If the nominations exceed the positions available a returning officer (not an existing Committee Member) will conduct an election.
3. The procedure for the election will be;
a. 16 June – Ballot papers and election statement emailed to Members
b. 3 July – COB ballot closes
c. 16 July – Membership of incoming Committee announced at the AGM.
· A member entitled to attend and vote may appoint another member as a proxy.
· Appointment of a proxy must be in writing and signed by the member making the appointment.
· Proxies sent by mail or electronically must be received by the Secretary at least 24 hours prior to the commencement time of the AGM.